Dear Patients and Community
We are pleased to announce Corinthian Pointe TSO will be reopening Monday, May 4th. We are now accepting appointments. If you missed an appointment due to our closure or you are in need of a vision examination, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
For the Protection of Our Patients,
we have implemented the following procedures in our clinic:
- Limited Appointment Scheduling - in order to ensure we are able to properly disinfect and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines set forth by local authority.
- Fever Free Environment - temperatures will be taken upon entering the clinic. Anyone with 99 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule. Anyone who has taken a fever reducing medication such as Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen will be asked to reschedule once the medication is clear from their system
- Pre-Screening Questionnaire - anyone showing signs of illness including coughing, sneezing, fever, or general malaise will be asked to return when feeling well.
- Face Coverings - we are requiring anyone entering our clinic to wear some type of facial covering, such as, a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief. Our staff is also wearing facial masks.
- Social Distancing - we are limiting the number of patients in our office and are asking, when possible, only oner person enter our clinic for their visit.
- Curbside Service - we will bring your glasses or contacts out to your car, without you ever having to get out of the car. Call us when you arrive, let us know what you are picking up, the name and what type of car you are driving. Sit tight and we will have your product delivered directly out to your car.
If contact lens wearers currently have less than three (3) months supply remaining, we highly recommend that they call to place an order now. Our doctors will approve up to an additional six (6) months supply. Furthermore, we will waive contact lenses shipping charges and ship directly to a home address at no charge.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times. We hope to be able to continue to provide excellent care and service.
Your friends at Corinthian Pointe TSO